Rubio’s bypass plan: Can the world escape the Strait of Hormuz chokepoint?
Experts warn that Marco Rubio's Hormuz bypass plan is hindered by pipeline limits and severe Red Sea threats.
검색 조건에 맞는 article 데이터를 가져오고 있습니다.
ARTICLE SEARCH
주요 이슈의 근거가 되는 원문 기사를 검색어와 카테고리로 탐색합니다. 기사 제목을 선택하면 원문을 새 탭에서 확인할 수 있습니다.
SEARCH RESULTS
전체 11217건 중 10건 표시
Experts warn that Marco Rubio's Hormuz bypass plan is hindered by pipeline limits and severe Red Sea threats.
Several towns in southern Nepal remain on edge after days of communal violence between Hindu and Muslim communities.
More than 20 people injured in blast near Italian restaurant Balzi Rossi in centre of Russian capital on Saturday night A homemade bomb carried by a woman killed three people and injured at least 21 in an explosion near a restaurant in central Moscow on Saturday evening, prompting speculation on social media that the attack may have been linked to the war in Ukraine . The explosion occurred just before 8pm local time (6pm UK time) close to an Italian restaurant in one of Moscow’s seven Stalin-era skyscrapers at Kudrinskaya Square, police said. Continue reading...
Moroccan footballer Faten Ben Omar El Azizi has been buried after dying while trying to reach Ceuta.
Residents in Muzaffarabad, in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, have boycotted the election amid a strike.
People among the more than 50,000 who entered Spanish enclave this week describe the journey and their prospects Four days ago, Youssef El Abbas saw an opportunity to reclaim the life he had lost seven years earlier. News was circulating that about 400 people had swum from Morocco to the neighbouring Spanish enclave of Ceuta on the north African coast, approximately 12 miles (19km) across the strait of Gibraltar from mainland Spain. Here was a chance for the 44-year-old Moroccan father of four to return to Spain, from which he had been deported when his residency expired after the loss of his job in Bilbao in 2019. Continue reading...
Poor road infrastructure is exacerbating Yemen's water crisis, leading to hardships for thousands in Taiz governorate.
After years of building lives in UK, potentially thousands of EU citizens could be told they have no right to remain The UK Home Office has started stripping some EU citizens of their post-Brexit residency rights, in a move that has raised concerns about Britain’s compliance with its withdrawal agreement with Europe. The UK internal affairs authority has told at least 100 people that they were given residency rights “in error”, disrupting their lives just as they come to the end of their five-year “pre-settled status” and prepare to upgrade to the permanent “settled status”. Continue reading...
Scientists say the climate crisis driven by human activity is making heatwaves more frequent.